Thank you so much for choosing Victory Editing to handle your formatting. I promise it will be painless 🙂
Here’s What You’ll Need to Provide:
- Manuscript file in word format (.doc or .docx)–e-mail the finalized version to Anne when it’s ready.
- Cover image (.jpeg or .png format)–attach to the scheduling form
- Any specific graphics you require included in final format (.jpeg or .png format)
- Any hyperlinks you want embedded in the final file
- Copyright information
- For paperback: ISBN Numbers
Details of any special requirements you have – eg:
- Specific graphics for chapter headings
- Preferred fonts or font sizes
- An indication of any “feature” text in the manuscript e.g. text messages, notes etc.
- About the Author
- Promotional Content (e.g. other books you have written or wish to promote, excerpt for your next book etc.)
Tip: For a lot of your front and back matter, you can save your information to separate Word files and send them over, which will let Tami get a head start on your project. That also makes it easier to update single pieces, such as your promotional content or dedication.
Ready to Schedule?
Enter your choices below. The graphics styles are located below the form if you need to look at them again.
We have a wide selection of graphics styles. If you don’t see what you like here, you can work with Tami to customize font and image treatments, or you can provide your own images.